Saturday, May 15, 2010

Food and Wine and Travel

DSC01189 DSC01190 DSC01212

After 20 blog postings I have decided that it is time to truly pick a blog topic! What better than Food and Wine and Travel?!

There are so many things stirring in my mind so often, I find it difficult to focus on just one. So instead of limiting myself completely, I have decided to focus on three..

For the immediate time being, I will focus mostly on Food and Wine and intersperse my posts with local and semi-local venues.  Northern California has MUCH to offer in all areas mentioned above, and many are close to me. I will write about my favorite areas and places to eat and drink, shop, relax, explore and most importantly, enjoy!

Stay tuned for much to come. International travel is in the not too distant future.. which means even greater diversity to discover with me as I move about the globe eating and drinking and…. living the Sweet Life..

DSC01213 DSC01225 DSC01217DSC01214

No comments:

Post a Comment