Friday, May 28, 2010

Wine, Cheese and Nibbly Things

IMG_0324

Isn’t it true that some of life’s greatest treasures are also some of the most simple? The only thing I like more than being entertained is entertaining! Spring is here (finally) and more guests are coming… bring it on I say, there’s room for another!

Having a little get together doesn’t have to be a carefully planned orchestration. Sometimes all it takes is a wedge of cheese, organic berries from the farmer’s market, a few olives, a little salami or other dry cured meat, a sliced bread choice, maybe some other nibbles if desired, and a choice wine! I find that if I keep it simple, I entertain more. This makes me happy, so I keep doing it this way. Why not, it works for me?!

I was thrilled to have Gigi M. come for a visit on Sunday. Once again we spent hours taking about everything under the sun and  laughing until it hurt. I can’t wait for her return visit and for our Summer soiree, which I know she will love. She will once again be the life of the party!

Sharing laughter, food, & wine with those you love and care for makes life worth living! I treasure and cherish these moments. Fortunately, so do my friends.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment